Via Corta di Colle, 1
06034 Foligno (Perugia)
Tel: +39 0742 344403
Fax: +39 0742 321496
We are a company specialized in tailor-made market research at the service of companies operating in the “business to business” (B2B) and “business to consumer” (B2C) sectors.
If you want:
• to understand behaviors, opinions and needs of potential clients
• to discover the level of customer and/or employee satisfaction and maximize loyalty
• to relaunch a product or service or find new segments or a new positioning
• to develop a new product or service
• to understand the policies and performance of competitors
• to assess and increase the efficacy of a communication campaign and/or of other elements of marketing-mix
• to monitor awareness and image of your company or your brand
we can help you, providing you with reliable, clear, concrete information rich in decision-making guidance and insights.
The methodologies we use to obtain information:
• desk research
• focus groups (in central location or on-line)
• in-depth interviews (face-to-face or telephone)
• mystery visits/shopping
• ethnographic sessions
• CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interview)
• PAPI (Paper and Pen Interview)
• CAPI (Computer Assisted Personal Interview)
• CAWI (Computer Assisted Web Interview)
Our market research is always “tailor-made”, because each company has specific and unique needs, and we do everything possible to meet them and to contribute to their success.
Metron was founded in 1988 by Maria Bordoni a former industrial company executive with many years of experience in the areas of marketing, market research and strategic planning.
We carried-out market research for companies belonging to many different sectors:
• Public administration
• Entrepreneurial associations
• Distribution chains
• ICT (Information & Communication Technology)
• Electric and electronic machinery
• Raw materials
• Metal working
• Tourism and entertainment
Metron won two prestigious European awards in 2007 and 2009.
Employees with some personal information:
Maria Bordoni: 15 years of experience in the marketing and market research areas of a large foodstuffs company. She has a degree in Economics. She is an AIF-certified (Italian Trainers Association) marketing instructor. She has collaborated for more than 10 years with one of the most important managerial consultancy companies operating on a global level
Laura Bindas: With a degree in Economics, she has been dealing with market research for approximately 10 years and has experience in the management of international projects. She is a Marketing and Market Research instructor.
Claudio Gradassi: Degree in Statistics and Computer Sciences for company management. For four years now he has been in charge of Metron’s statistics processing and customer satisfaction and loyalty research projects.
Metron has a vast network of interviewers, psychologists, sociologists and mystery shoppers at its disposal covering all regions of Italy on a capillary level and, thanks to its membership in the Business Information Group, it is structured to conduct market research throughout the entire world, guaranteeing an extremely high qualitative standard wherever it operates.
Metron and/or its President (Maria Bordoni) are part of the following organizations:
ESOMAR – The world-wide association of market research professionals